Tuesday 2 June 2015

may favourites / /

The month of May was so much fun! I made a trip back to my hometown for my best friends baby gender reveal, explored new restaurants in Calgary, went to the mountains, my parents came up to visit us from Ottawa & of course I started a blog!
I wanted a way to share my everyday life that can be seen through my Instagram account or my camera roll through my blog. I guess you could call this a monthly mashup :) 


coffee date with the girls in my hometown.


blooms everywhere


the mornings have been perfect for bike rides lately.


brunchin with the besties.


my sweet harps.


mountain day.




summer ready! {find swimsuit here } 


the badlands.


lilac season 


cheers to a great month!







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Midday Glow. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig