Thursday 29 October 2015

Autumn Hues


Currently I am listening to Daughter & sipping on peppermint tea in bed while writing this post. Hello cold season.
 With the colder days upon us come sniffles & chills. So far I find drinking lots of tea, using essential oils, bed & Netflix help with my cold! Oh & snuggles with Harper is a must. 
Do you have a certain cure for the cold season?? If so you must share I would love to hear! 

 Not too long ago Evan & I went to this location close to home. It's a relaxing drive through back roads that leads to this incredible opening overlooking the Bow river. Not many people are there & its great spot to hang out. 
I thought I would share a simple fall outfit. A staple in my closet is knit sweaters & a good pair of boyfriend jeans. Keeping it basic! What's your favorite fall item??!



Cardi | Denim | Hat | Tee | Similar necklace | Similar boots | socks

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You make it all look so inviting! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make it all look so inviting! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete

© Midday Glow. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig